Similar in style and identity to a famous bath and body brand fragrance, this bar has a sweet fruity floral accord opening with confectionary notes of bubblegum, peach, orange and pear drop followed by jasmine and violet supported by a base of vanilla and coconut.
- To use your wax melts, you will need a wax warmer. There are a lot of places that you can find wax warmers (or tart warmers, as they are sometimes called). We highly recommend using a wax warmer that is specifically designed for wax melts. Other types of warmers/burners can burn out the scent too quickly or be dangerous. Read and follow all instructions on your warmer carefully before use.
- Do not leave unattended or in reach of children and pets.
- Do not add water to your warmer.
- Do not leave your warmer on for extended periods of time (we recommend 3-4 hours maximum at a time).
- Do not place your warmer on/near flammable items/surfaces.
- You can reuse your wax melt until the scent has faded.
- Once you are finished using your melt or the scent has faded, you can either wait until your wax has cooled and you can either scrape the wax from your warmer, or, when it is no longer burning and while it is still in liquid form, place a paper towel or cotton ball in the wax to soak it all up. Don’t discard your used wax down the sink/drain. To clean your warmer, you can refer to the instructions that come with your warmer. Make sure it is clean and dry before using a new wax melt.